ORGANIC patch print quilt covers, pillowcases and cute decorative cushions for babies, toddlers and younger children. This patch print has cute bear images accompanied with patterned patches that compliment and enhance our little bear family. Made in Australia from 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Poplin. This poplin is a lighter weight deluxe fabric, similar to Percale but of a greater quality. Suitable for most climates all year round.
About The Colours: Bear design matches back beautifully with our plain dyed sheets. Our organic fabrics are not finished with harmful and toxic dye setters, therefore some colour running and fading can occur, especially in the darker colours. Please Note: As different computers may display colours differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images pictured. All our fabrics are certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). This means that all our ‘Natural’ and ‘Dyed’ fabrics are GOTS certified too. We do not sell anything else. To find out why these are healthier than conventional bedding, you are welcome to read: How Safe Are The Coloured Dyes Used In Organic Fabrics?
Quilt Cover Sizes:
- Cot, approx. 100 x 130 cm.
- Single, approx. 140 x 210 cm.
- Cot / Travel Pillowcase, approx. 37 x 58 cm.
- Standard Pillowcases, approx. 45 x 70 cm.
Cushion Size: approx. 23 x 23 cm. Filled with our Certified 100% Organic Cotton.
SEE ALL THE ORGANIC PRODUCTS IN THIS Baby, Toddler and Young Children’s RANGE HERE:
- Bear Design Organic Cotton Quilt and Pillowcases – cot or single bed sizes.
- Bear Design Organic Cotton Comforter – cot or single bed sizes.
- Whale Design Organic Cotton Quilt and Pillowcases – cot or single bed sizes.
- Whale Design Organic Cotton Comforter – cot or single bed sizes.
- Whale Design Organic Cotton Baby Play Mat.
- Rainbow Design Organic Cotton Comforter – cot or single bed sizes.
- Rainbow Design Organic Cotton Baby Play Mat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: WASHING: Maximum temperature for washing cotton is 40 C as anything higher than this may degrade the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your product. We recommend below 30 C for Organic Cotton. Do not use commercial softening products as they may affect your health and alter the organic nature of the product. DRYING: Line dry; avoid strong sunlight which can cause bleaching and deterioration of this quality fabric. May be machine dried on low heat, keeping it below the maximum temperature of 30 C. Iron with steam if needed.