Please choose your product with care.
- Due to the nature of our organic product, and the chance of chemical contamination, we unfortunately cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of mind, that you do not like it or it was not what you expected.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER THE HEALTH ACT MATTRESSES, PILLOWS, UNDERLAYS, QUILTS, AND BED TOPPERS, MATTRESS AND PILLOW PROTECTORS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS FAULTY.
- In the case that a product may be faulty or damaged, we will accept the return and subject to inspection and acceptance of liability, we will decide on the appropriate action to be taken (i.e. repair, exchange or refund) in accordance with ACCC rules and regulations.
- Subject to Inspection, refunds, if decided upon, will be made in the same currency as the initial payment was made.
- Subject to Inspection, refunds will not include the initial postage and packaging cost unless Organature agree a faulty or incorrect item was delivered.
- Subject to approval, returns must be in original, new condition. Due to health reasons, any goods which have been washed will not be refunded so please inspect carefully before washing. We appreciate that our clients will understand this decision based on the organic nature of our products.
- Returns *MUST be made within seven days so please inspect carefully upon receipt and make contact within seven days if you are dissatisfied as refusals may offend.
- Any refunds may take up to 21 days to process.
- ESSENTIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Please fill out this product return form OR email us with full name, address, phone number, invoice number, and date of the purchase and a brief explanation of the problem before returning any goods to obtain initial permission to return. Phoning must be followed up with a written email and details as requested. You will be given a returns number which is to be displayed on the outside of the parcel. Any parcel without the use of your corresponding invoice number will not be accepted by us.
Latest update: March 13, 2019