We will deliver, (excepting bed bases, cots, futons and mattresses) to all addresses within Australia that Australia Post services. Bed bases, cots, futons and mattresses can be delivered via freight services. We require a street address for delivery of beds, bases, cots futons and mattresses, and a P.O. Box is acceptable for other products. Some remote locations cannot be serviced; however our carrier may be able to deliver to a local depot where you can collect your products. We can deliver overseas, however the insurance costs have proven to be excessive.
Most orders paid for before 1.00 pm on a weekday, will be posted within 24 hours. Please allow normal Australia Post delivery times. (Approx 5-10 working days) Where the product is out of stock, there will be approximately one to two weeks delay. If longer, you will be advised of estimated delay. Cheque payments are welcome, however, may incur slight delays as we are in a rural area and not near a bank.
Although we aim to despatch as soon as possible, items made to order (e.g. Bassinet/Cradle Mattress, Furniture and Bed bases) and fabric meterage can take one to two weeks before despatch from receipt of payment.
Bed bases, cots, futons and mattresses will be delivered via freight company and may take longer (allow approx 12 working days to WA) to deliver, especially to remote areas. The cost of delivery for these items are NOT included in our flat rate postage and we will contact you to confirm shipping costs.
Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary. Delivery times are from receipt of payment.
Cost Of Delivery
Organature aims to keep our prices as low as possibly all year round, to cater for people who are very unwell, and therefore unable to work. We do not load costs of delivery in to our products, like many other companies do. Delivery is an additional cost based only on what the freight companies charge us.
A) All bed linen, garments, cut fabric and miscellaneous orders will incur a nominal Australia Post delivery charge, anywhere in Australia. Currently ONLINE ORDERS will pay – FLAT RATE POSTAGE ONLY $20 – no matter how large your order is, excludes, mattresses, futons, toppers, beds and timber furniture. (Offer is available for a limited time only).
B) Bed bases, cots, futons, mattresses, furniture and fabric rolls will incur a separate charge based on the weight and measurements of the package and delivery destination. Quotes for shipping are available prior to purchase. Please contact us if you have any questions.
This cost is not included in your online order, and we will contact you to confirm quote prices. If you select ‘Pick up from store’ this will still incur a $50 fee for transport from our craftsman factory to our shop in Newhaven.
C) Items under B) cannot be combined for the one single delivery, and cannot be combined with items under A) to obtain a combined delivery and freight charge. Single combined delivery around Melbourne may be possible under some circumstances. Please check with our sales department first.
D) Organature do not employ any of the transport/delivery person(s), these are independent operators, and Organature does not accept responsibility for these independent operators.
E) You are welcome to Pickup In Store, at our shop in Newhaven, Victoria, however, we DO NOT make timber products, or store mattresses (excluding cot sizes) at this address and therefore would have to arrange shipping to Newhaven for these products. This WILL incur a $50 fee.
Acceptance Of Delivery
Freighted deliveries must be signed for upon request. Anyone at the delivery address receiving the products shall be presumed to be authorized to do so. DO NOT sign as “received in good condition” unless immediately clear that it IS in good condition. The signed receipt of goods delivered in poor condition shall be the responsibility of the receiver. We advise you sign “pending final inspection”
Deliveries by Australia Post will be delivered to your nominated street address. If no answer is received, a card will be left and you will need to collect your delivery from the Post Office.
For freighted deliveries, the freight company should call to make arrangements for a time for delivery suitable to both parties. In the instance someone is not able to sign for your freighted delivery, the carrier will leave a card and the receiver will need to contact the freight company to arrange for re-delivery. Re-delivery charges will be at the customer’s expense.
*Please note that the courier CANNOT take away your old mattress.
If your delivery has not arrived, please contact us. We will follow up the delivery for you but please note if it is with Australia Post or the Freight company, it will be subject to their time frame of investigation, and although we will continue to follow up on your behalf, we cannot do any faster than they do for us.
Please inspect all freighted deliveries carefully before signing for, as once signed as “received in good condition”, the freight company will no longer accept responsibility and the responsibility will become the receivers.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please contact us directly by phone (10.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday). We are happy to assist you.
Please choose your product with care.
- Due to the nature of our organic product, and the chance of chemical contamination, we unfortunately cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of mind, that you do not like it or it was not what you expected.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER THE HEALTH ACT MATTRESSES, PILLOWS, UNDERLAYS, QUILTS, AND BED TOPPERS, MATTRESS AND PILLOW PROTECTORS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS FAULTY.
- In the case that a product may be faulty or damaged, we will accept the return and subject to inspection and acceptance of liability, we will decide on the appropriate action to be taken (i.e. repair, exchange or refund) in accordance with ACCC rules and regulations.
- Subject to Inspection, refunds, if decided upon, will be made in the same currency as the initial payment was made.
- Subject to Inspection, refunds will not include the initial postage and packaging cost unless Organature agree a faulty or incorrect item was delivered.
- Subject to approval, returns must be in original, new condition. Due to health reasons, any goods which have been washed will not be refunded so please inspect carefully before washing. We appreciate that our clients will understand this decision based on the organic nature of our products.
- Returns *MUST be made within seven days so please inspect carefully upon receipt and make contact within seven days if you are dissatisfied as refusals may offend.
- ESSENTIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING GOODS: Please fill out this product return form OR email us with full name, address, phone number, invoice number, and date of the purchase and a brief explanation of the problem before returning any goods to obtain initial permission to return. Phoning must be followed up with a written email and details as requested. You will be given a returns number which is to be displayed on the outside of the parcel. Any parcel without a returns number will not be accepted by us.
Latest update: January 25, 2020