Quilt in Winter Weight
Our Certified Organic Cotton quilts (also known as Duvet, Comforter or Doona) are made with 100% certified organic cotton fabric and filling. No synthetic fibres to cause perspiration. Our quilts are light weight, cosy and comfortable.
Winter quilt is not suitable for babies. If extra cover is needed our lightweight organic cotton fleece blanket is ideal.
Winter weight, approx 460grams per m2. Also available in Summer weight, approx 240grams per m2.
Available in approx sizes:
- Single 140 x 210 cm
- King Single, 160 x 210 cm
- Double 180 x 210 cm
- Queen 210 x 210 cm
- Super Queen 210 x 225 cm
- King 245 x 210 cm
- Super King 275 x 240 cm
(Note: Sizes are Approximate only)
Caring For Your Organature Quilt
Any quilt which is made with 100% natural fibres is normally not washable; the fabric would have been preshrunk; the filling would not have been preshrunk . Should you ever see a washable natural fibre filled quilt, it is likely to contain a certain quantity of polyester, or silicone has been applied, without disclosure on the label. Washing should not be necessary if you use a quilt cover, shake and air regularly.
Spot cleaning and airing is recommended.
* Emergency only: Our quilts have been washed by some clients using a large tub and squeezing.
- Do not agitate.
- May be spun in machine by layering against drum.
- May be tumble dried on low setting, tumble for 10 minutes take out, open up and back in tumble dryer for 10 minutes.
- Repeat until completely dry.
- Also see our FAQs here”What Temperature should i wash organic cotton products in”
- We do not recommend washing