Your last chance to purchase this lovely Pesto coloured ORGANIC COTTON BED LINEN as we are out of fabric. Organic sheets sets, pillowcases, quilt covers, cushion covers and more … Get them while we have them!
Made in Australia from 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Poplin. This Poplin is a lighter weight deluxe fabric, similar to Percale but of a greater quality. Suitable for most climates all year round and available in a range of colours and styles that form part of our most popular plain dyed Organic Cotton Poplin range. Please follow the links to view these >>>
Colours: Our fabrics are not finished with harmful and toxic dye setters, therefore some colour running and fading, can occur, especially in the darker colours. Please note: As different computers may display colours differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images pictured. If you are unsure about colours, please do not hesitate to contact us for samples.
Sheet Sizes: Our Sheet Set contains one Fitted Sheet and one Cuffed Flat Sheet. Also one Standard size Cuffed Pillowcase for Cot, Single or King Single sizes and two pillowcases for all other sizes. All measurements below are in approximate centimeters.
- Bassinet Fitted Sheet – 42 x 76 x 8 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 75 x 83 cm (we suggest if your bassinet is larger than this size, to go up to Cradle size)
- Cradle Fitted Sheet – 48 x 94 x 10 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 94 x 109 cm
- Cot Fitted Sheet – 77 x 132 x 20 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 120 x 160 cm
- Single Fitted Sheet – 91 x 190 x 35 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet -180 x 265 cm
- Single Long Fitted Sheet – 91 x 203 x 35 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 180 x 285 cm
- King Single Fitted Sheet – 107 x 203 x 35 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 200 x 285 cm
- Double Fitted Sheet – 137 x 190 x 35 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 220 x 265 cm
- Queen Fitted Sheet – 152 x 203 x 39 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 250 x 285 cm
- King Fitted Sheet – 183 x 203 x 39 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 280 x 285 cm
- Super King Fitted Sheet – 203 x 203 x 39 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – 310 x 285 cm
(**Note that the Fitted Sheet is elasticated around the edges, to fit comfortably on all mattress depths. Cradle and Bassinet sizes are elasticated at ends only to avoid mattress rising.) The length of the sheets can vary between 270 – 285 cm depending upon the width of the fabric roll.
Quilt Cover Sizes
- Cot – 100 x 130 cm
- Single -140 x 210 cm
- King Single – 160 x 225 cm
- Double – 180 x 210 cm
- Queen – 210 x 210 cm
- King – 245 x 210 cm
- Super Queen – 210 x 225 cm
- Super King – 275 x 240 cm
Pillowcase and Cushion Cover Sizes
- Cot/Travel Pillowcase 38 x 60 cm. Made to fit our Organic Cotton Cot/Travel Pillow.
- Standard Pillowcase 48 x 73 cm. Made to fit most Standard Pillows on the market.
- Queen Pillowcase 54 x 82 cm. Made to fit our Queen Size Luxury Organic Silk Cotton Pillow.
- Cushion Cover 40 x 40 cm. Made to fit our 40 x 40 cm Organic Cushion Inserts.
- Europe Pillowcases 60 x 60 cm. Made to fit our European Size 60 x 60 cm Organic Cushion Inserts. Europe Pillowcases open at one end and have the envelope inside the pillowslip.
- Europe Cushion Cover 60 x 60 cm. Made to fit our European Size 60 x 60 cm Organic Cushion Inserts. Europe cushion cover has a flap opening at the back down the middle.
REVIEW: Raelene | | Dear Organature staff, Just a quick note to let you know I used your bed sheets for the first time and they were so comfy to sleep in. The fabric is smooth and strong, yet beautifully crisp and light for a warm summer night. Thank you for making these perfect sheets!
REVIEW: Kerrie | | I bought a sheet set from you a couple of weeks ago and are extremely happy with the feel, sizing and quality of your sheets. Since using your sheets I have found that I am sleeping better without waking due to overheating. I look forward to making further purchases of Australian Made and Chemical Free products from you in the future.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: WASHING: Maximum temperature for washing cotton is 40 C as anything higher than this may degrade the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your product. We recommend below 30 C for Organic Cotton. Do not use commercial softening products as they may affect your health and alter the organic nature of the product. DRYING: Line dry; avoid strong sunlight which can cause bleaching and deterioration of this quality fabric. May be machine dried on low heat, keeping it below the maximum temperature of 30 C. Iron with steam if needed.