‘Koala’ – NOT just for the Little Kids
Our latest design for Children’s and Adults bedlinen and curtain fabric, Koala is made from 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton without those bold and garish colours to keep us awake at night. These make perfect gifts for anyone who loves ANIMALS or who loves AUSTRALIA. Also great as Australian Souvenirs for friends and family who live overseas. The Koala print organic cotton bedding comes in two beautiful, subtle colour ways:
Natural and Mint
➨ See the Natural Organic Cotton Koala Print Sets for KIDS AND GROWNUPS here.
➨ See the Mint Organic Cotton Koala Print Sets for KIDS AND GROWNUPS here.
Both are also suitable to mix and match with our plain dyed flat sheets, fitted sheets, sheets sets, pillowcases, cushion covers and quilt covers in Natural, Mint or even our delicious Chocolate which are all made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton Poplin. Pick up some mint towels or natural organic terry towelling or these fabulous Kids Hooded Towels in mint, natural, pink, light blue, red or white too.
- Sheets are available as fitted sheets or flat sheets in Cot, Cot 77, Single and King Single sizes.
- Sheet Sets are available in Cot, Cot 77, Single and King Single sizes and all come with 1 matching pillowcase.
- Quilt Covers are available in Cot, Single, King Single, Queen and King sizes.
- Quilt Cover Sets are available in Cot, Single, King Single, Queen and King sizes. Cot, Single and King Single come with ONE Pillowcase, Queen and King come with TWO Pillowcases.
- Standard Pillowcases sold separately or as a pair. 48 x 73 cm.
- Cushion Covers 40 x 40 cm are also available.
REVIEW: Anna C | | 05/11/2019 | We have the cream coloured organic Koala doona cover. The material is gorgeous and the design is so sweet, thank you as always! 🙂
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: WASHING: Maximum temperature for washing cotton is 40 C as anything higher than this may degrade the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your product. We recommend below 30 C for Organic Cotton. Do not use commercial softening products as they may affect your health and alter the organic nature of the product. DRYING: Line dry; avoid strong sunlight which can cause bleaching and deterioration of this quality fabric. May be machine dried on low heat, keeping it below the maximum temperature of 30 C. Iron with steam if needed.