One Raw Cosy Flannel Flat Sheet made in Australia from 100% GOTS certified organic fabric. This new style cosy, is super soft and fluffy. Perfect for warming up on those chilly winter nights. Our Cosy flannel fabrics are a brushed cotton – not a flannelette – and they are about 280 – 285 gsm. Some people like to call it luxury organic flannelette. This fabric is raw, which means it is un-dyed and has natural flecks in the colouration. Available in Natural ONLY.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THIS LUXURY COSY FLANNEL RANGE:
- Sheet Sets – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural) – Cream Cosy Flannel
- Fitted Sheets – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural) – Cream Cosy Flannel
- Flat Sheets – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural) – Cream Cosy Flannel
- Quilt Covers – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural) – Cream Cosy Flannel
- Pillowcases – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural) – Cream Cosy Flannel
To allow for shrinkage, these flat sheets have been made slightly larger than normal.
PLEASE NOTE: Cosy fabric is 230 cm wide; full width is used in the centre, therefore side joins are added to achieve the full sheet size. The special joins are very small and fall mainly outside sleeping area. All Flat Sheets and Fitted Sheet in the sizes of Queen, King and Super King have joins that run either side of sheet. All smaller sizes are cut in one piece as normal.
Available in our full range of sizes. Approximate Measurements below in cm:
- Single – Cuffed flat sheet -180 x 265 cm
- Double – Cuffed flat sheet – 220 x 265 cm
- Queen – Cuffed flat sheet – 250 x 285 cm
- King – Cuffed flat sheet – 270 x 285 cm
- King Single – Cuffed flat sheet – 200 x 285 cm
- Single Long – Cuffed flat sheet – 180 x 285 cm
- Cot – Cuffed flat sheet – 120 x 160 cm
- Cradle – Cuffed flat sheet – 94 x 109 cm
- Bassinet – Cuffed flat sheet – 75 x 83 cm (we suggest if your bassinet is larger than this size, to go up a size to a Cradle Sheet)
The length of the sheets can vary between 270 – 285 cm depending upon the width of the fabric roll.
(*Note that the Fitted Sheet is elasticated around the edges to fit comfortably on all mattress depths. Cradle and Bassinet sizes are elasticated at ends only to avoid mattress rising.)