Note: Due to supply issues with the current Covid-19 climate, we regret that we are currently very low on stock of our Cosy Flannel Range of sheets and pillowcases. We are working as hard as we can to have supply of this range, as soon as we can. Please keep checking this page for updates. Raw Cosy Flannel Assorted Pillowcases made in Australia from GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton Flannel. This fabric is super soft and fluffy. Perfect for warming up on those chilly winter nights and as a comfortable covering in warmer weather as well. Our Cosy flannel fabrics are a brushed cotton – not a flannelette – and they are about 280 – 285 gsm. Some people like to call it luxury organic flannelette. This fabric is raw, which means it is un-dyed and has natural flecks in the colouration. Perfect for people wanting the most allergy-free, sensitive-free fabric you can get in Australia.
The pillowcase is sewn with a turn through and bound open edge. To allow for shrinkage, these pillowcases have been made slightly larger. Available in Natural ONLY.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THIS LUXURY COSY FLANNEL RANGE:
- Sheet Sets – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural)
- Fitted Sheets – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural)
- Flat Sheets – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural)
- Quilt Covers – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural)
- Pillowcases – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural)
- Cushion Cover 40 x 40 cm – Raw Cosy Flannel (natural)
PACKAGE QUANTITY: Available as a single Standard, a Standard Pair or Europe Pair.
- Cot / Travel Size approx. 38 x 60 cm.
- Standard Size approx. 48 x 73 cm.
- Queen Size approx. 51 x 76 cm.
- Europe Size approx. 61 x 61 cm.
- Cushion Cover Size approx. 40 x 40 cm.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: WASHING: Maximum temperature for washing cotton is 40 C as anything higher than this may degrade the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your product. We recommend below 30 C for Organic Cotton. Do not use commercial softening products as they may affect your health and alter the organic nature of the product. DRYING: Line dry; avoid strong sunlight which can cause bleaching and deterioration of this quality fabric. May be machine dried on low heat, keeping it below the maximum temperature of 30 C. Iron with steam if needed.