These household accessories include Pillowcases, Cushion Covers, Tablecloths and Placemats with a bold and beautiful colour palette made from 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Lightweight Canvas. Sewn in our Organature Australia sewing rooms. Bold and beautiful with a colour palette to mix and match perfectly with our popular plain dyed Organic Poplin bed linen colour range. Fabric for Botanica is a LIGHTWEIGHT canvas Oxford weave 190 GSM, with the starch washed out. Not to be confused with HEAVY canvas as used in sails and blinds.
Accessories are backed with plain organic poplin and your choice of:
- TRIM COLOUR: White organic poplin, for a crisp, cool look, which matches perfectly with our Sheet Sets – Organic Poplin
- TRIM COLOUR: Burgundy organic poplin, if you are after a warmer ambience. This is a perfect match to our Burgundy Organic Poplin Bedding – NOW HALF PRICE.
ORGANIC BOTANICA ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE:
- 40 x 40 cm Cushion Cover
- 150 x 150 cm Table Cloth
- 31 x 43 cm Placemats
MATCHING COLOURS: This lively Botanica print is extremely versatile and looks so fresh and bright with teal, green, pesto, yellow, mint, sky blue, butterscotch, orange, burgundy, mustard, red or white. Many of these cheery colours that match beautifully with Botanica are already in our HALF PRICE CLEARANCE section.
ORGANIC BOTANICA PRINT MATCHING SETS:
- Botanica Print Quilt Cover and Pillowcase Set – sold as a set.
- Botanica Print Home and Bedroom Accessories – including 40 x 40 cm cushion covers, tablecloths and placemats.
- Botanica Print GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Lightweight Canvas Fabric – sold by the metre.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: WASHING: Maximum temperature for washing cotton is 40 C as anything higher than this may degrade the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your product. We recommend below 30 C for Organic Cotton. Do not use commercial softening products as they may affect your health and alter the organic nature of the product. DRYING: Line dry; avoid strong sunlight which can cause bleaching and deterioration of this quality fabric. May be machine dried on low heat, keeping it below the maximum temperature of 30 C. Iron with steam if needed.