Baby bedding with a gorgeous Koala print, made from GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton in a soft natural colour to help them sleep well at night. These look gorgeous in a baby nursery and make perfect gifts for anyone who loves ANIMALS or who loves AUSTRALIA. Also great as Australian Souvenirs for friends and family who live overseas.
The Koala print organic cotton bedding comes in two beautiful, subtle colour ways:
Natural and Mint
Both are also suitable to mix and match with our plain dyed flat sheets, fitted sheets, sheets sets, pillowcases, cushion covers and quilt covers in Natural, Mint or even our delicious Chocolate which are all made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton Poplin. Pick up some mint towels, some natural organic terry towelling ones or these fabulous Kids Hooded Towels in mint, natural, pink, light blue, red or white too.
- Sheets are available as fitted sheets or flat sheets in Cot 69, Cot 77, Single and King Single sizes.
- Sheet Sets are available in Cot 69, Cot 77, Single and King Single sizes and all come with 1 matching pillowcase.
- Quilt Covers are available in Cot, Single, King Single, Queen and King sizes.
- Quilt Cover Sets are available in Cot, Single, King Single, Queen and King sizes. Cot, Single and King Single come with ONE Pillowcase, Queen and King come with TWO Pillowcases.
- Standard Pillowcases sold separately or as a pair. 48 x 73 cm.
- Cushion Covers 40 x 40 cm are also available.
COT SIZES: Our standard size cot sheeting suits a cot 69 (690 x 1300 mm) mattress and the Cot 77 is a larger size catering for mattresses that are either 75 (750 x 1300 mm) or 77 (770 x 1320 mm).
REVIEW: Anna C | | We have the cream coloured organic Koala doona cover. The material is gorgeous and the design is so sweet, thank you as always! 🙂
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: WASHING: Maximum temperature for washing cotton is 40 C as anything higher than this may degrade the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your product. We recommend below 30 C for Organic Cotton. Do not use commercial softening products as they may affect your health and alter the organic nature of the product. DRYING: Line dry; avoid strong sunlight which can cause bleaching and deterioration of this quality fabric. May be machine dried on low heat, keeping it below the maximum temperature of 30 C. Iron with steam if needed.