Our Luxury Blankets for adults, children and babies are made from GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton Fleece and are ideal during Summer, or as an additional blanket for extra warmth on those colder nights. Cosy luxury without overheating. It’s a little like a high quality windcheater or fleece track pant fabric (for want of a better description), fluffy one side and smooth the other. It feels nothing like scratchy wool … but soft and gentle … in fact it’s really nice to snuggle up in and have next to your skin.
HOW TO KNOW IF A QUILT OR BLANKET IS BEST FOR YOU
- An Organic Cotton Summer Quilt with a light organic blanket will probably be ideal most of the year.
- On those cold nights use both; during mild nights use a Quilt.
- Lightweight Organic Fleece Blankets are perfect for those nights when a quilt is too much and a sheet is not enough.
- A Winter Quilt may be required by those who really feel the cold.
BLANKET BINDING: Joins and edges are bound in poplin. Some blankets are bound in different coloured binding. The blankets in Queen, King and Super King sizes, have a bound seam which sits on the edges of the mattress when laid out on the bed. (See images). If you purchased one size bigger than you need, these Organic Cotton Blankets could actually be used like a bed cover.
AVAILABLE SIZES – These sizes in centimetres are approximate.
- Toy Blanket = approx. 45 x 65 cm
- Pram / Bunny Rug = approx. 60 x 80 cm
- Bassinet / Cradle = approx. 70 x 90 cm
- Cot = approx. 90 x 140 cm
- Throw Rug / Large Cot = approx. 120 x 160 cm
- Single = approx. 160 x 210 cm
- King Single / Single Long / Double = approx. 180 x 230 cm
- Queen / King = approx. 230 x 230 cm
- Super King (also suitable for King) = approx. 260 x 240 cm (Made to Order)
COLOURS: Natural, Pink, White, Cafe Latte, Mint, Slate and Moonlight – These might not be available in all sizes and all colours. The Natural Fleece is also un-bleached and un-dyed for those who are extra careful about what they put next to their skin. Natural, certified organic and unbleached is the ideal choice for people wanting to live as allergy-free and sensitivity-free as possible. As different computers may display colours differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images pictured. If you are unsure about colours, please do not hesitate to contact us for samples.
PRODUCTION TIME: Certain sizes may be out of stock due to high demand. Orders may take up to 4-6 weeks to be fulfilled. We apologise for any inconvenience.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: WASHING: Washing in COLD water is recommended. Maximum temperature for washing organic cotton fleece is 30 C as anything higher than this may degrade the fibres and reduce the lifespan of your product. Do not use commercial softening products as they may affect your health and alter the organic nature of the product. Organic cotton fleece is a knitted fabric, pull gently into shape after washing. DRYING: Line dry after gently pulling into shape; avoid strong sunlight which can cause bleaching and deterioration of this quality fabric. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. Iron the back of the fabric with steam if needed.