Your last chance to purchase this rich Magenta coloured sheeting as we are out of fabric. Organic sheets sets, pillowcases, quilt covers, cushion covers and more … Get them while we have them!
Made in Australia from 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Poplin. This Poplin is a lighter weight deluxe fabric, similar to Percale but of a greater quality. Suitable for most climates all year round.
Colour: Magenta. Our fabrics are not finished with harmful and toxic dye setters, therefore some colour running and fading can occur, especially in the darker colours. Please note: As different computers may display colours differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images pictured. If you are unsure about colours, please do not hesitate to contact us for samples.
Sheet Sizes: Our Sheet Set contains one Fitted Sheet and one Cuffed Flat Sheet. Also one Cuffed Pillowcase for Cot All measurements below are in approximate centimeters.
- Bassinet Fitted Sheet – approx. 42 x 76 x 8 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – approx. 75 x 83 cm (we suggest if your bassinet is larger than this size, to go up to Cradle size)
- Cradle Fitted Sheet – approx. 48 x 94 x 10 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – approx. 94 x 109 cm
- Cot Fitted Sheet – approx. 77 x 132 x 20 cm wall Cuffed flat sheet – approx. 120 x 160 cm
(**Note that the Fitted Sheet is elasticated around the edges, to fit comfortably on all mattress depths. Cradle and Bassinet sizes are elasticated at ends only to avoid mattress rising.) The length of the sheets can vary between 270 – 285 cm depending upon the width of the fabric roll.
Quilt Cover Sizes
- Cot – approx. 100 x 130 cm
Pillowcase and Cushion Cover Sizes
- Cot/Travel Pillowcase approx. 38 x 60 cm. Made to fit our Organic Cotton Cot/Travel Pillow.
- Standard Pillowcase approx. 48 x 73 cm. Made to fit most Standard Pillows on the market.
- Cushion Cover approx. 40 x 40 cm. Made to fit our 40 x 40 cm Organic Cushion Inserts.
REVIEW: Raelene | | 13/01/2017
Dear Organature staff, Just a quick note to let you know I used your bed sheets for the first time and they were so comfy to sleep in. The fabric is smooth and strong, yet beautifully crisp and light for a warm summer night. Thank you for making these perfect sheets!
REVIEW: Kerrie | | 19/08/2014
I bought a sheet set from you a couple of weeks ago and are extremely happy with the feel, sizing and quality of your sheets. Since using your sheets I have found that I am sleeping better without waking due to overheating. I look forward to making further purchases of Australian Made and Chemical Free products from you in the future.