This Esperance bed base has the same base set up as the Katherine but with the addition of a head board. The slats are supplied as three panels, providing a stable base that sit snugly between the solid bars. A plain slat base with upright headboard to allow you to prop up the pillows and linger in bed a little longer enjoying your favourite book and a cup of tea. Esperance Headboard has a height of 700 mm, with two 110 mm wide top and bottom rails, with a 65 mm intermediate rail.
AVAILABLE BED HEIGHTS:
- Low Rise 160 mm – we use 90 x 32 mm solid timbers for the base. Under bed clearance 70mm
- Mid Rise 260 mm – made with 140 x 32 mm solid interlocking timbers. Under bed clearance 120mm
- High Rise 360 mm – made with 140 x 32 mm solid interlocking timbers. Under bed clearance 220mm
MADE TO ORDER in Organatures’ workshop using Australian hardwood. Using timber without chemical fumigation.
- Bed Bases are supplied flat packed.
- Bolts and keys supplied for easy assembly.
- Minimal glue used, dries rock hard so NO out-gassing.
- Suitable for innerspring or futon.
AVAILABLE BED SIZES:
SINGLE BED: Australian Bed Size to suit 910 × 1900 mm Innerspring Mattress or Futon
SINGLE LONG BED: Australian Bed Size to suit 910 × 2030 mm Innerspring Mattress or Futon
KING SINGLE BED: Australian Bed Size to suit 1070 × 2030 mm Innerspring Mattress or Futon
DOUBLE BED: Australian Bed Size to suit 1370 × 1900 mm Innerspring Mattress or Futon
QUEEN BED: Australian Bed Size to suit 1530 x 2030 mm Innerspring Mattress or Futon
KING BED: Australian Bed Size to suit 1830 x 2030 mm Innerspring Mattress or Futon
SUPER KING: Australian Bed Size to suit 2030 x 2030 mm Innerspring Mattress or Futon*
* Due to difficulties in handling, we can only supply 2 x KING SINGLE mattresses for the SUPER KING bed size and we offer a 10% discount for the ONLINE purchase of 2 or more Innerspring Mattresses OR 2 or more Futon Mattresses.
ORGANIC FINISHES: Choose raw and sanded, or with natural plant and mineral based oil. We source our oils from Livos who have a range of other colours, you may choose to purchase raw and sanded and apply the oils yourself, here is a link to the Livos website: Livos.
PLEASE NOTE: Our slat panels on the base of the bed are supplied raw and sanded. The slats are not seen once the mattress and bed linen have been placed on top. We believe it’s better to leave the slats themselves natural and reduce the risk of the oil being transferred onto your organic mattress.
ASSEMBLY: Our beds are not made for mattresses to sit inside a lip, so when constructing ensure the side frames of the bed are used with the small space facing up towards the ceiling. We can also adjust the height of your bed base by supplying leg extensions – please refer to the document Leg extension information to find out more!
OTHER STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM: Many other styles, heights and sizes available. See Beds Bunks Trundles.