AUSTRALIAN MADE 100% Organic King Single Bunks
MADE TO ORDER in our craftsman workshop in South Gippsland, using Victorian Mountain Ash from managed plantations. 100% Australian hardwood bunk, NO MDF, No Chipboard, No toxic glues. No chemical paints or finishes and definitely NO fumigation.
- Bed Bases are supplied flat packed.
- Bolts and keys supplied for easy assembly.
- Minimal glue used on slat panels, dries rock hard so NO out-gassing.
- Suitable for 2 x innerspring or futon mattresses – Single or King Single options.
DIFFERENT POSITIONS FOR THE LADDER: The ladder can be placed on the right or left hand side of the bed OR right or left hand side of the foot end.
FLOOR SPACE DIMENSIONS: L 212 x W 121 cm
ORGANIC FINISHES: Raw and Sanded (No Oil Finish) OR Plant Based Oiled in Clear, Walnut, Dark Walnut, Rosewood and Smoked Oak. We source our oils from Livos who have a range of other colours, you may choose to purchase raw and sanded and apply the oils yourself, here is a link to the Livos website: Livos. Additional price for any Oil finishes.
PLEASE NOTE: Our slat panels on the base of the beds are supplied raw and sanded. The slats are not seen once the mattress and bed linen have been placed on top. We believe it’s better to leave the slats themselves natural to provide maximum airing of the mattress and reduce the risk of the oil being transferred onto your organic mattress.
ASSEMBLY: Our beds are not made for mattresses to sit inside a lip, so when constructing ensure the side frames of the bed are used with the small space facing up towards the ceiling. For assembly instructions, please refer to Bunk Bed Assembly Instructions or the FAQ’s on how to assemble your Organature Bunk Bed.
REVIEW: Andrew | | 1/03/2019. Great news, the bunks have arrived! I have now fully assembled them, which was no trouble at all. The quality of the wood and workmanship is first class – we are very glad we settled on this bunk after nearly getting some second hand junk.
GENERAL BUNK SAFETY:
- There should be at least 2 metres clearance between the bunk bed and ceiling fans and lights.
- If your bunk beds cannot be flush up against the bedroom wall, then allow a clear space greater than 230 mm right around the bed.
- Keep the floor area around the bunk free from hard toys or sharp objects, in case of a trip or fall.
- A small light left on, can help children safely out of top bunk in the night.
- Suitable for adults under normal sleeping conditions
AUSTRALIA-WIDE DELIVERY:All our beds, mattresses, futons, bed bases and toppers are professionally delivered right throughout Australia by a specialist courier service. These items are carefully packaged and sent from our hygienic workshop in Victoria and freight is charged according to your postcode. This cost is not included in your online order, and we will contact you to confirm the delivery charge. If you select ‘Pick up from store’ – this will still incur a $50 fee for transport from our craftsman factory to our shop in Newhaven. Feel free to email us to get a quote for delivery before placing your order.